Basis pump control CPS-L
Compact pump control for price sensitive applications with limited available
The CPS-L pump control is designed for the automatic control of one pump (max. 4 kW / 9A).
• compact housing (w200 x h220 x d140 mm, incl.
accessories) , the CPS-L can be nearly used too broad
• Extensive basic equipment includes (membrane keypad for operation / programming, LED displays for pump condition, illuminated display ..)
• extensive functionality / adjustability
• Suitable for the control of pumps and sensors in explosive areas (ATEX) in accordance with DIN EN 60079-14, DIN VDE 0660 and EN 60947 (relay for manual motor starters is optional)
• Option available for serial PC-interface and software "WaterTel"
With its compact design, but with no essential concessions in terms, of functions, this pump control can be ideally used for pumping systems, in the field of domestic waste and sewage water as well as rain water.