The Condor-Variotest is a universal test instrument featuring acoustic signals for:
Continuity and/or resistance testing up to 20 kΩ
Direct and alternating voltage checking up to 500 V
Polarity test for D.C. from 6 V to 500 V
Phase checking (outer conductor) Mp conductor and protective conductor
Checking function of RCCB's with I∆N max. 30 mA
• is protected against external voltages up to 500 V and limits the current input to max. 4 mA. Destruction as a result of incorrect handling is practically impossible.
• distinguishes between D.C. and A.C. voltages or a resistance value by sound pitch and frequency change respectively.
• is equipped with an ON-OFF switch.
• is supplied with the battery inserted and is ready for immediate use.
• Measuring probes and leads acc. to IEC 1010 Part 2-031.